FRIARN CHAPEL Bridgwater
FRIARN CHAPEL                     Bridgwater

History of Friarn Chapel

The first 'Open' Brethern church opened in Bridgwater around 1891 in West street,

 

 

In 1925 the Church moved to Friarn Street and was called Friarn Hall,

 

 

In 1973 the Church was renamed as Friarn Chapel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Main Hall Friarn Chapel
Print Print | Sitemap
© Friarnchapel 2017